Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Third Expansion for World of Warcraft

If you could choose the features and new content for the third expansion for World of Warcraft what would do? Would you change the anything about the way the game works now? Or would you leave everything and only add new content? I don't think it will be a long time before Blizzard released information about the next content, at least a few ideas they are throwing around. But I'm more curious as to what the gamers would do.
I know if I were choosing what to put in the next expansion, I would add a couple more races, i don't know if we need another class yet. But some new professions would be great, like learning an instrument like LORTO. Mini games that you could play as a guild, like racing or something. How about a guild hall!!!! Like an instanced portal in Org that whenever you enter it, you were in your guild hall that only your guildies could enter. Another faction sounds like a cool idea, a faction that is neutral with everyone starting out but the ability to choose whether to be horde or alliance based on which starting zone path you chose.
There are so many ideas for the next expansion, I'd really like to see what everyone else thinks, so please comment this blog, or better yet check out my Squidoo page about this and comment there.
SQUIDOO PAGE

No comments: